WELCOME TO OUR AUSSIE SCRAP DESIGNER BLOG

Aussie Scrap Designs has closed its doors after 3 wonderful years. We thank our designers and our customers for their wonderful support.









Wednesday 21 September 2011

A Space Between Sale & Birthday Celebration!


Hello my sweet friends!

My name is Mirella, I am the designer for A Space Between

Yup yup, it's that time of the year, my birthday! 
I celebrate my 32nd birthday this year.


Find my store HERE and take full advantage of the sale!
The sale will go from September 18th until October 1st!
It's 50% off for all my products!

To celebrate this with all of you I also decided to share a special birthday freebie with you all.

Birthday Wishes


You can download both Tagger Size and Full Size from 4shared HERE.
Of course, this kit is personal use only.
It's a huge, vibrant, fun birthday themed kit.


Thank you for looking!

Hugs,
Mirella
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment