WELCOME TO OUR AUSSIE SCRAP DESIGNER BLOG

Aussie Scrap Designs has closed its doors after 3 wonderful years. We thank our designers and our customers for their wonderful support.









Tuesday, 6 September 2011

A Different Take On Fall

Hello everyone!

My name is Mirella, I am the designer for A Space Between. I've been a designer with Aussie Scrap Designs for a few years now, but I used to use the name Scrapity Scrap, so maybe you remember me from there :)

I have added a new kit to Aussie Scrap Designs! Of course, both full size and tagger size are available.

This kit is my take on fall this year. It's a little different as far as colors are concerned, but I promise you, once you get started, it will be tough to stop creating with this beautiful kit! It is filled to the brim with 70 elements and 20 papers. All 300dpi. The papers in the tagger size kit are 800x800 pixels.

Here's a preview for ya!

A Little Different


You can find this kit and all my other products HERE for only $2!

If you like more bold and colorful fall kits, I have those for you as well!

Fall In Color


And....

Fallen In Love


Both these kits are also available for $2 HERE

Thank you for looking and for your support.

Big hugs,
Mirella




No comments:

Post a Comment